Saturday 3 March 2007

Taking Note Of Reiki Experiences

It's been just over a month since I did Reiki II and it's been an interesting period, getting used to the new tools that are available. I have experimented with distant healing and tried reiki on food and other substances. I have tried it on travel and on situations, with some success.

The only thing I have not succeeded with is keeping this blog so that I can note things down as they happen. But I am looking forward to our Reiki II meeting tomorrow. It will be fun to hear what others have been up to.

2 comments:

domestika said...

Sharon, I had no idea that you were a reiki practitioner! Really, is there no end to your talents? And I can't imagine where you find the time to do all that you do. Reiki must have a calming and energizing influence on the practitioner as well as the patient/client/recipient of the healing!
Jen

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

I'm new to reiki, Jen, but it has made me less prone to stress, which is helpful in all areas.